Because everyone loves good food and because everyone loves the variety of restaurants on the Main, we decided to throw a little contest your way just before the beginning of MTL à TABLE!
Four flagship restaurants of Saint-Laurent Boulevard between Sherbrooke and Mont-Royal are participating in the Tourisme Montréal event. Here they are:
1. Globe – 3451 Saint-Laurent (menu at $39)
2. Buonanotte – 3518 Saint-Laurent (menu at $39)
3. Laïka – 4040 Saint-Laurent (menu at $19)
4. Portus Calle – 4281 Saint-Laurent (menu at $39)
The contest is super simple. Write a comment at the bottom of the page and mention what you like about one or each of these restaurants.
For every restaurant you mention, you are eligible to win:
– A dinner for 2 (for which we pay the taxes and tip);
– A gift certificate of $50 that you can spend however you prefer at one of the participating restaurants.
A person can only win once.
You have until Thursday October 9th at 9 am to leave your comment; the winners will be contacted in the following days and we will take care of making the reservation under your name.
In return, all we ask from you is to write a tweet, a post or to share a picture with us and the restaurant in question. Use #MTLaTable!