The Holiday season is still not that close and we won’t annoy you with “All I Want for Christmas” right away, but it’s coming. That and much more festive animation that will make you believe in Santa Claus!
But for those who can’t wait…
Mariah aside, here’s what’s going to take place on the boulevard at the approach of the Holidays:
– A window display competition will take place among our merchants, which will give free rein to their creativity. Take pictures of your favorite and use #LaMain!
– Following their huge success last year, Rudolph and a choir (which is called Les Caroles de Noël) will be back! They will be on the boulevard on Friday, December 11th and 18th from 4pm to 9pm, and Saturday, December 12th and 19th from noon to 5pm.
– Festive music, because the Holidays are not the Holidays without music that will irritate half of the population, but will make the other half vibrate with excitement. Send us your requests!
– Organised by the Plateau-Mont-Royal borough for a 3rd year, a musical Christmas tree will be placed at Parc des Amériques from November 30th to January 11th.
– Finally, we were very pleased to learn that a Christmas market will take place on Prince-Arthur at the corner of Saint-Laurent. There will be activities from Wednesday to Sunday, from December 2nd to the 23rd. You can consult their program here, but one thing is certain: this market will bring life to the area!